Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 06:07:26 GMT
From:      "Lanny Baron" <lnb@cybertouch.org>
To:        Chris BeHanna <behanna@zbzoom.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Stable <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How does FreeBSD performs in server tasks? [off-topic]

Although this will come across biased because we build/sell servers and only
install FreeBSD on them. With a Celeron in our entry level servers, it rocks
(that is the rock derives it strength from the OS in this statement). But
when you say server you must consider several things. What is it you are
going to serve and what hardware are you going to give to the OS to work
with.

Lanny