Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 2001 16:07:17 -0700
From:      J & C Frazier <admin@csocs.com>
To:        "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@imach.com>
Cc:        "Kenneth P. Stox" <stox@imagescape.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with sendmail and NSI

My authentication method is mail-from on all domains, contacts, etc.
Note: that I can specify it to send to another e-mail that does not go
through my fbsd box (yahoo, hotmail) and I'll get the form.  It's only
mail addresses that this box controls that I don't get the NSI forms
through.  I do however not have a problem getting NSI spam mail or
anyother mail originating from anywhere else.