Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:43:12 +0100
From:      Arild =?iso-8859-1?Q?Eiken=E6s?= Vengen <arild.vengen@erasmus.uib.no>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Doug Young <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
Subject:   Re: Using .iso

Doug Young wrote:

> Would you care to explain exactly HOW ?? .... I've never been able to find
> any mention of ISO files in either the menu or in documentation

It`s not very obvious how to burn ISO-images with Nero, but it is
possible! Choose file -> Burn Image -> all files(*.*) -> Open -> Type of
image: Data mode 1, Block size: 2048, Image header: 0, Image trailer: 0
and click OK. Insert CD and press write. Works for me. I`ve burnt
numerous FreeBSD-images with Nero (version 5). You can also use Padus
Discjuggler, which is a little bit easier to understand
(http://www.padus.com/).

Arild E. Vengen