Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 1996 20:24:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      Frank J Estremera <festremera@shell.monmouth.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SD0 boot image question

	First of all I would like to thank all that responded to my previous
question, dealing with my confusion as to how to configure FreeBSD on a
second (SCSI) drive.

	I would also like to appologize for the rambling format that I used in
posing the question. My level of frustration was quite high at the time.

	I have been succesful in configuring System Commander as my boot
manager with Windows95 on my IDE drive (wd0) and FreeBSD on my SCSI (sd0).

	My problem now is that when I select FreeBSD, sd1 is defaulting as
the boot drive instead of sd0. I have tried reconfiguring biosboot,
installing the binaries in /usr/mdec, but still no luck.

	Could someone explain how to compile & install a new boot image that
would point to sd0 instead of sd1 when wd0 exists?

Thank you in advance,

Frank Estremera