Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2001 04:22:03 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <p6m7g8@p6m7g8.com>
To:        Akinori MUSHA <knu@iDaemons.org>
Cc:        dirk@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: a problem regarding mod_php4 & mysql packages

Actually, I have ruby and mod_ruby working fine on apache1.3.19 with
php4.03p1 on FBSD4.2 along with mysql3.23.33.  I had to tinker with the
install and apxs to get it to go in the right places and find ruby in
/www/ruby/bin/ruby instead of just in my current path.

Philip M. Gollucci (p6m7g8)
Web-site    : http://www.p6m7g8.com
E-mail      : gollucci@wam.umd.edu
              Philip@p6m7g8.com
Phone       : 301.249.6261 (Home)
              301.314.3118 (College)
Major       : Computer Science
Minor       : Classical & Jazz Performance
Current Job : Science, Discovery, & the Universe Webmaster
Resume      : http://www.wam.umd.edu/~gollucci/resume.html