Date:      Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:57:41 +0100
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kerneldebug-online-ddb.html

--VywGB/WGlW4DM4P8

On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 12:25:37PM -0800, Kent Stewart wrote:
> I recently encountered a problem that I had to add DDB debugging to my=20
> kernel. The manual specifies that I only needed to add "options DDB" to=
=20
> my kernel config file but DDB depends on KDB and that should be=20
> mentioned in the document. How do you do the diff to include the=20
> modified line? I have used FreeBSD for 7 years but never needed to do a=
=20
> doc send-pr.
>=20

You're right, I have committed a fix.  MFC to follow shortly, so this
will be fixed in 6.1 and 5.5.

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--VywGB/WGlW4DM4P8

--VywGB/WGlW4DM4P8--