Date:      Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:14:32 +0200
From:      Jeremy Boy <mail@jboy.eu>
To:        "William A. Mahaffey III" <wam@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions !!!! <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Flash plugin ?

Am 17.08.2014 um 15:12 schrieb William A. Mahaffey III <wam@hiwaay.net>:
>=20
> OK, I just kicked off a 'make install' in =
/usr/ports/www/nspluginwrapper' & noticed 2 suspicious things: The port =
aparently uses the old pkg-tools to fetch stuff, while I am using pkgng =
for the rest of the system. I thought this would create problems, no ? =
If so, how come someone (ports maintainer ?) hasn't gone through & =
cleaned that up :-) ?

Did you add "WITH_PKGNG=3Dyes" to your /etc/make.conf? If not, please do =
so (without quotes, of course). This will indicate the ports collection =
that you have pkgng installed.=