Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 1999 19:08:47 -0700
From:      "Mark Bowles" <mark@trippcourt.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   XF86Config needed for Compaq Presario FP700

Greetings, all.  First posting; apologies if I've overlooked the obvious; be
kind :-).

I am running FreeBSD 3.1 on a Compaq Presario 5284 with a flat-panel
display, model FP700.  I've tried for a day or so to generate a
configuration for X on this display, and all I've managed to do is convince
myself that indeed a person *can* fry a monitor by getting it wrong :-).

Anybody got the appropriate file?  Please reply to me directly, as well as
to the list, as I am unable to monitor the mailing list actively.

Thanks,

Mark Bowles
Acacia Technology
Woodside, California