Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:47:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Shawn Kelly <kellysm_2k@yahoo.com>
To:        mjy@geizhals.at, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Reliable rackmount servers?

--0-1714636915-964633646=:19066

I'm very, very new to FreeBSD. With that said, I have a couple of comments. I noticed that you left Compaq off of your list. I believe that Compaq has several servers that would fit the bill for you. Also, if you look in the FreeBSD Handbook you will note that FreeBSD supports many Compaq drive array controllers and NICs.

Myself, I found this information quite interesting since I have several Compaq servers running NT that I'm considering moving over to FreeBSD.

Just my 2 cents.

Shawn

--0-1714636915-964633646=:19066

<P>I'm very, very new to FreeBSD. With that said, I have a couple of comments. I noticed that you left Compaq off of your list. I believe that Compaq has several servers that would fit the bill for you. Also, if you look in the FreeBSD Handbook you will note that FreeBSD supports many Compaq drive array controllers and NICs.</P><BR>
<P>Myself, I found this information quite interesting since I have several Compaq servers running NT that I'm considering moving over to FreeBSD.</P><BR>
<P>Just my 2 cents.</P><BR>
<P>&nbsp;</P><BR>
Get <a href="http://mail.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Mail</a> - Free email you can access from anywhere!
--0-1714636915-964633646=:19066--