Date:      Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:31:01 +0200
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
To:        Marc Fonvieille <blackend@freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: website related questions

V ne, 24. 08. 2003 v 23:24, Marc Fonvieille p=ED=B9e:

> > 3) Website validity (according to W3 Validator). Even our homepage now
> > fails to validate. Should I submit fixes, as PRs maybe?

> Hmm I just did http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=3Dwww.freebsd.org
> and the result was Ok.  What you mean by "our homepage"?

Oh sorry, my bad. I mean news page (fixing it will require tweak to homepag=
e too).
Try validating http://www.freebsd.org/news/newsflash.html

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
What do we know about love? Love is like a pear. Pear is sweet and have
a specific shape. Try to exactly define the shape of a pear.
  -- Marigold: 50 Years Of Poetry