Date:      Thu, 06 Apr 2000 13:53:21 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Snapshot building machines back on line.

It's very odd - the exact same wu-ftpd installation (same version,
same ~ftp setup and permissions, everything) I have on current.freebsd.org
(usw2) just Does Not Work on releng4.freebsd.org (usw3).  Argh.

In the meantime, I've switched over to the stock ftp on that machine
so things work, though so much for `get foo.tar' working over on that
box at the moment either.

- Jordan