Date:      14 Apr 2003 16:44:50 -0400
From:      Fish <fish@fish-mail.com>
To:        Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>
Cc:        orlando.bassotto@ieo-research.it
Subject:   Re: VMWare3 Port Misses some Files on Install

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 15:42, Mark Santcroos wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 03:35:51PM -0400, Fish wrote:
> > bash-2.05b$ vmware
> > Setting TMPDIR=/var/tmp.
> > Could not execve /usr/lib/vmware/bin/vmware-ui: No such file or
> > directory.
> > Could not execve /usr/lib/vmware/bin/vmware-mks: No such file or
> > directory.
> >

> Quote from Orlando: (at least, I guess it applies here)
>
> "You will need to link /usr/local/share/vmware in
> /compat/linux/usr/lib/vmware in order to make it happy."
>
> Mark

Are you sure that's what was meant?  Neither /usr/local/share/vmware nor
/compat/linux/usr/lib/vmware exist on my system, so I'm still in the
same boat.  Maybe I'm just being especially dim today...  I appear to
have forgotten to attach the file with my install output after all.  If
anyone wants that, let me know and I'll send it out.

Fish