Date:      Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:50:33 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
To:        Danny Howard <dannyman@tellme.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, The Clark Family <res03db2@gte.net>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Using FreeBSD to Sell Sun Hardware

On 2000-06-23 10:11 -0700, Danny Howard <dannyman@tellme.com> wrote:

> It is like we're geurillas in the OS wars, sneaking up on the enemy, with
> funding from the various "great powers" who each have their own agendas, and
> see our activities as being potentially quite useful. :)

One can only dream of the day when we are gorillas in the OS wars,
with funding from all kinds of agenda-wielding entities.   The ones
who fund development earliest will reap the greatest harvest, because
they'll have the most experienced development teams. Choosing BSD is
a win-win situation, both short and long- term.

> Hrmmm, should eat some breakfast.

Mmm, bananas.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                  Failing sardine factory cans employees!
mailto:gsutter@zer0.org