Date:      Fri, 23 Oct 1998 18:33:08 +0100
From:      npe@bfc.dk
To:        freebsd-tokenring@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IBM Turbo 16/4 (pccard)

I would like to know who is currently working on this adapter because I
plan to implement pccard functionalities into the driver.. If anyone is
currently working on it i would like know where i can get the most recent
release. Maybe I could even get the if_tok.c mailed to me if there was any
important changes!

We should also get together by email so we could find out how what would be
the easiest way! Into the same driver or a complete new driver. (I think we
should integrate it into the tok driver.. But maybe somebody have a reason
for not doing that!)

Btw. Is there somebody who got an idea about when we can make a generic TR
interface(rutines) into Current ??

Best regards,
Nicolai Petri
WM-Data BFC - Denmark.