Date:      Thu, 06 Apr 2000 23:21:23 +0900
From:      haro@tk.kubota.co.jp (Munehiro Matsuda)
To:        Yoshinobu Inoue <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        haro@tk.kubota.co.jp
Subject:   Re: 75 second delay using telnet/ssh (ipv6 related)

Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 12:53:44 +0900
From: Yoshinobu Inoue <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>
::
::> > > > Sorry for the inconvenience and I'll try the fix.
::> > >
::> > > Sorry to be late, but I tried resolver fix and it seems to work.
::> > > This should remove such 75 seconds delay in apps which use
::> > > getaddrinfo().
<snip>
::I did a little bit cleanup, and made new patches.
::(with no behaviour change)
::I already received several positive confirmations for the
::patches.
::
::I'll wait more several days and will commit this if no
::significant problem is found for this.

Hello Inoue-san,

I'm using fetchmail, from the ports, and it seems to choke while
trying forward mail to local sendmail.

I've tried your previous patch, but did not seem to help.

The problem may be with fetchmail or sendmail, but cannot figure out.

If you need more information, please send me a mail, in Japanese. :-)

 Thank you,
   Haro
           _ _    Munehiro (haro) Matsuda
 -|- /_\  |_|_|   Office of Business Planning & Development, Kubota Corp.
 /|\ |_|  |_|_|   1-3 Nihonbashi-Muromachi 3-Chome
                  Chuo-ku Tokyo 103, Japan
                  Tel: +81-3-3245-3318  Fax: +81-3-3245-3315
                  Email: haro@tk.kubota.co.jp