Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 2004 09:28:29 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-2?Q?L=E1szl=F3_K=E1roly?= <laszlokaroly@tvnetwork.hu>
To:        NAKATA Maho <chat95@mac.com>
Cc:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 1.1.2 issues (hyphenation, right-to-left and print to file)

NAKATA Maho wrote:

>In Message-ID: <411D2A9D.1020902@tvnetwork.hu>
>László Károly <laszlokaroly@tvnetwork.hu> wrote:
>

>>1. In certain cases hyphen of paragraphs differs between systems. I made
>>a snapshot of a text ordered into tree columns showing the differences:
>>web.tvnetwork.hu/laszlokaroly/OOoIssues/hyphenation.png
>>

>okay however, left hand side picture is correct, is it?
>middle, right ones are wrong. right one is made by GNU/Linux?
>middle and right ones are openoffice-1.1.2?
>my statment is correct?

left=FreeBSD, middle=GNU/Linux, right=Windows; all are 1.1.2. I have
used the same settings, fonts, etc. on all systems.
I did not say that the left is the correct, only that Win and Lin made
the same differing from FBSD.
Practically, if I make a correct hyphen under FreeBSD it does not work
under GNU/Linux and Windows, but it should. And vica versa, a correct
hyphen under GNU/Linux and Windows does not work under FreeBSD.

>>3. In some cases I cannot generate a ps output with "print to file", OOo
>>crashes with the message 'an unrecoverable error occurred...'
>>I uploaded a small .sxw regarding this issue:
>>web.tvnetwork.hu/laszlokaroly/A_Szuudzsi_felirat.sxw
>>

>Do you have a stack trace? I always encounter several crashes :)

OK. I compile an OOo with debugging syms than I send you the gdb output.
I need some days to do it, my home box is not so fast :-)

>>Are these problems known or are there any solution?
>>

>Thank you very much for your summary. Hope I'll fix this in
>openoffice-1.1-devel.
>--nakata maho

Thanks, Laci