Date:      Fri, 9 May 1997 14:17:07 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG, terry@lambert.org
Subject:   Re: PATCHES: NFS server locking support

> Also, the usual complaint: whenever you feel like posting something to
> two major mailing lists simultaneously, you feel wrong.  Think harder,
> until you can decide to which list you wanna send it.

I sent it to -current for the FreeBSD folks.  I sent it to -hackers
for the NetBSD, BSDi, and non-kernel hacker folks.

> (p.s.: No need to send me personal Cc's.  I'm reading the lists, and
> don't appreciate laziness (on the part of the poster) duplicates.)

I don't appreciate laziness in mail header rewriting on mailing lists.
SAMBA and Linux lists don't have this problem with group reply.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.