Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:05:05 -0600
From:      takeofflist99@excite.com
To:        chasman@theriver.com
Subject:   Central Illinois Chevy Dealer Town of 4000 28 deals - 2 days

Hot new direct mail piece brings in 28 deals on a Friday and Saturday.  Here are the comments from
Owner Ray Voyda of Freedom Chevrolet - Oldsmobile.

"Our biggest weekend was with the Auto100 mailer. At 79cents each we got full color 8 ˝ X 14
 printed on both sides.  We had great traffic and two of our best sales days.  The extra plus is that
it generated used car sales as well.  I have rebooked and am running it again this weekend.
I did 7500 pieces and sold 28 units.  We are a small Chevrolet-Olds store in a town of 4000 so you
can bet we were happy with the results!"

Ray Voyda
Owner
Freedom Chevrolet-Olds
Virden, IL

	FILLOUT THE REQUEST FORM BELOW… FAX IT TO US AND PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL.
WE WILL EMAIL YOU A COPY OF THIS HARD HITTING PIECE.  FULL COLOR TWO SIDED 1ST
CLASS MAIL AND LIST 7500 MIN ORDER JUST 79 CENTS!!!

____ YES we are interested in reviewing a sponsor package and would like you to email it to us.

Fax your request to:  Fax 217-757-8788

To unsubscribe just click here and then hit send, it will go direct to our remove list
takeofflist@excite.com

This message is intended for our business partners in the US and Canada.
If you are on our list in error or choose to be removed, you can also type remove in the subject.
All removes will be done within 24 hours to respect your privacy.