Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:56:55 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   eps2png required to build docs?

I'm trying to make a release and it appears that the build process
dies while making the docs because eps2png is not installed. After
manuallying installing eps2png the build appears to run fine.
Not real familiar with the build process on this, but I didn't see
anything in the docproj primer about installing eps2png and it doesn't
seem to get installed automagically during the build of a release.
If I'm missing something that I should be doing, let me know, I just
thought I'd point this out in case it was a problem that nobody was
aware of.

-Bill

--
"Where's the robot to pat you on the back?"