Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 1998 09:40:22 +0100
From:      nik@iii.co.uk
To:        Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG

On Sat, Apr 04, 1998 at 09:06:34PM +0930, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> I pointed a friend towards FreeBSD as a possible solution for a CS
> project requiring a realtime OS, and told him to look on the website for
> the address of the freebsd-realtime list.

<snip>

> Any chance of someone updating these docs?

Yep. Can you mail me the brief description of the list, and the longer
description (as they should appear in the Handbook) and I'll add them.

Cheers,

Work: nik@iii.co.uk                       | FreeBSD + Perl + Apache
Rest: nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk    | Remind me again why we need
Play: nik@freebsd.org                     | Microsoft?