Date:      Sun, 08 Oct 2000 19:23:14 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Bill Woods mail <bwoods2@uswest.net>
Cc:        "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>, " FreeBSD-Current,     " <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: current.freebsd.org

> Yea, guess so, but I cant help but notice this started after the buyout by

Uh, folks, releng4 is hosted at (and donated by) Yahoo, and BSDi have
exactly *nothing* to do with its availability or otherwise.

Before making absurd allegations like this, please apply a few neurons to
the task.  Note also that you're insulting those of us that choose to
work for BSDi in the name of FreeBSD; not really the brighest of things
to do.