Date:      Thu, 09 Mar 2000 22:52:16 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/pccard i82365.h pcic.c slot.h

In message <200003100543.VAA34381@freefall.freebsd.org> Warner Losh writes:
:   Add support for PnP ISA cards, and some laptop PnP support:
:   Tested on: My VAIO and with the Linksys pccard reader.

I've run this through the ringer and think that it works.  Please test
it on your laptops and let me know if there are any new problems in
this.  Please do so before the weekend if possible...

Also, with these changes, I feel confident that we could change the
default pcic irq to be none and have it do polling always.  Not that
I'm going to do that before 4.0.

Warner