Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2014 14:33:17 -0000
From:      "Gretchen Parker" <gretchen@shoes4funds.co>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Funds2Orgs is your fundraising solution

To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
http://t.e2ma.net/message/lck2d/hhdlyn
___________________________________

Funds2Orgs (http://t.e2ma.net/click/lck2d/hhdlyn/xd5c9) is a social enterpr=
ise that offers a proven and effective fundraising strategies for nonprofit=
 organizations, churches, schools, and civic groups. We=E2=80=99ve helped h=
undreds of organizations across the country meet their fundraising goals.
=20
Through our shoe drive fundraisers, your organization will be able to engag=
e the community, support micro-enterprises in developing countries, and mee=
t your goals.
=20
It is easy to get started, simply click through to our website (http://t.e2=
ma.net/click/lck2d/hhdlyn/d65c9) and sign-up. We'll send you all the materi=
als to get you started with your shoe drive, from marketing to collection b=
ags. When your drive is complete, contact us and we'll come pick-up the bag=
s of gently, worn used shoes! Then all you have to do is get ready for your=
 check!
=20
If you need any additional information about Funds2Orgs or would like me to=
 connect you with a Funds2Orgs Fundraising Coach, please reply to this emai=
l.

YOU MATTER!

Gretchen Parker
Special Projects

___________________________________

 Share This:=20
http://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/e/lck2d/hhdlyn [Share via Email]

This email was sent to freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org.
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1719350/=
1714419.6358259/826888435/?v=3Da)
opt out using TrueRemove(r) (http://t.e2ma.net/optout/lck2d/hhdlyn?r=3DaHR0=
cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzE3MTkzNTAvMTcxNDQxOS8=
4MjY4ODg0MzUvP3Y9YQ=3D=3D)

Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails. (https://app.e=
2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1719350/1714419.6358259/826888435/?v=3Da)

email powered by Emma(R)
http://www.myemma.com/

711 Main St. | Lexington, SC 29072 US