Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:00:26
From:      BlakeRadio@FreeBSD.ORG
To:        bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Much Respect

Dropping you a note to say hi and invite you to listen to our R&B, Jazz, Soul and Reggae slow jam show at BlakeRadio while you surf and keep us as background music at home or in the office. Just  click on  link or copy and paste

http://www.blakeradio.com/

Stop by we think you won't be disappointed. No gimmicks, no cost, just the best R&B, Jazz, Soul and Reggae slow jams for your listening pleasure.

If you would like to be removed or have any comments positive or negative about this mailing contact us at: musicmassage@BlakeRadio.com

Spamming on the internet has become a real issue for many but due to the innocence of this mailing only promoting a show where you can hear some good music while at work or home the response has been  99% positive. If you are not happy with this mailing please let us know and we will respond to your concerns.

Much Respect,
musicmassage@BlakeRadio.com