Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 01:48:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      Lyndon Griffin <lgriffin@bsd4us.org>
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org

Hello, all.  I'm in the process of making some updates to the port "home
page," graciously hosted by David O.  I hope to have some fresh info up
sometime tomorrow (Friday, for you international folks, is already here -
you should get the picture, though).

As I've been trekking through the list archives, I've noticed that there
are a lot of messages apparently missing.  Can anyone speak to this?
Granted, there are a lot of off-topic posts there, but I can't help
thinking that maybe some juicy stuff isn't.

<:)  Lyndon Griffin
http://www.bsd4us.org