Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 13:51:27 -0400
From:      ryanm <ryanm@accn.org>
To:        "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Apache + SSL + FreeBSD

Hello,

Hello fellow FreeBSD users. I am curious if anyone has a working example
of an httpd.conf that is secure and has support for SSL added in??? I
am looking over the httpd.conf file I got from mod_ssl and I have some
questions I think an example would solve. Also If anyone has any info
on what I need to add to make this apache server secure I would appreciate
it. I have apache compiled with SSL support built in just have a few
questions on the httpd.conf and how to properly set it up.

Thanks for any info,

Ryan