Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:13:47 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        nsj@ncsu.edu
Cc:        sbabkin@dcn.att.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DVD, was:RE: 2nd Newsletter (finally!) due to go to press in 10 d ays.

> Considering the back page of Greg Lehey's latest revision of
> _Complete_FreeBSD_ has an ad (actually, an order form!) for a
> copy of FreeBSD on DVD, I would hope that there are some in existence
> that do work. =)

Heh.  Actually, I hate to say that the advert went out before we'd
successfully produced such a thing.  It's only afterwards that we
found out (after much work and sweat) that the CD replication houses
are completely and totally incapable of producing DVDs with long
filenames.  I'm not sure that there will ever be a FreeBSD DVD.

					Jordan