Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:27:17 -0700
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@soco.agilent.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   TAKE IT ELSEWHERE!

Abridged version:

	OK, folks, this is freebsd-stable.  Take it elsewhere.

Unabridged version:

[ I've tried to stay out of this, but all this has turned into something
  out of alt.syntax.tactical (unintentionally, I'm sure).  ]

     This flamage doesn't belong here, being -stable.  Take it
elsewhere.

     Take a deep breath and relax.  There is always someone on this
planet with whom you will disagree ... sometimes VERY strongly.  And,
sometimes, they may even appear in mailing lists to which you're
subscribed.

     Much of the time, no matter how much you yell, scream, and turn
red/blue in the face, they're not going to change their minds.

     So, why bother?

     Why raise your blood pressure?  You could, someday, end up with
health problems.

     If there's someone you don't like, just ignore them.

     Please, let this die.

--
	Darryl Okahata
	darrylo@soco.agilent.com