Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:27:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Karl Heller <kheller2@mac.com>
To:        oniblerz@attbi.com (John Nielsen)
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, kheller2@mac.com (Karl Heller)
Subject:   Re: EtherExpress 16 not probed at boot on 4.5R

 Thanks for the patch.  It does detect the card now.  However, the system is now a bit unstable.  It won't shutdown properly.. never gets to the "press any key to reboot" screenk and has a page fault every now and then.  Not sure if this is related to the patch or not.  But I was surprised to see the dates from 2000.

 Karl