Date:      Thu, 4 Dec 2008 00:32:55 -0500
From:      "Adam Stylinski" <kungfujesus06@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rosewill RC-218 Card

It would be spectacular if somebody wrote a driver for the Rosewill RC-218
card. It uses a marvell based chipset and I believe is compatible with the
sata_mv linux drivers. At the moment on a reboot I actually get a kernel
panic if the card is installed. I believe this has something to do with a
conflicting Highpoint Rocket Raid module that is being inserted (which I
think shares or has a similar chipset with this card). Whatever needles need
to be poked, you can poke me with them. I would like to use this card with
my nasbox, which is hosting FreeBSD 7.0 AMD64 on a CF card.