Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:07:27 -0700
From:      Dolgan <dolgan2k@home.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Delete key in Eterm?

	This one should be easier than my last couple problems.

Anyone know why my delete key doesn't work right when I use a text
editor or BitchX in an X terminal (Eterm, rxvt, xterm, basically *term
in X - BitchX, for example, is fine in a CONSOLE)?

Instead of letting me hit backspace and delete the character next to it,
I have to have the cursor ON the character to delete it. Shift+backspace
works normally.

Ideas? This has gotta be something stupid. =/

--
Dolgan
icq@14444322