Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 1998 04:13:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        rlb@mindspring.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Current-3.0 bsd.ports.mk Question

 * In compiling say, "xperfmon++-1.40" from the ports Makefile I get the
 * following error:
 *
 *
 * rlb3:...sysutils/xperfmon>make
 * ===>  xperfmon++-1.40 : You have an old tcl installation on your
 * machine. Remove everything that matches /usr/X11R6/*/*tcl* first.
 *
 * I have seen other ports give the same error since early January. What do
 * I need to do
 * to make this work? I even did as the messag reports rm -rf
 * /usr/X11R6/*/*tcl*
 * without success.  BTW, I have tclsh8.0 installed.

Yipes.  I meant to say "/usr/local/*/*tcl*".  Obviouly there is no tcl
in /usr/X11R6.

Satoshi