Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 2002 20:35:04 +0200
From:      Gabriel Ambuehl <gaml@buz.ch>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   named suddenly refuses to answer requests...

Hello,
I have there got a strange problem with named after I have updated it
to 8.3.3 (i.e. 4.6p3) on one of my machines: it just won't answer any
requests anymore. Another machine, which the sources built and from
which I installed them over NFS works as it should, both got exactly
the same named.conf (scp'ed it from our master DNS server) and
/var/log/messages doesn't say anything about it. Does anyone have any
clue what's going on here?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

TIA & regards,
Gabriel