Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:10:16 -0800
From:      InsaneToucan <insanetoucan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Belkin wireless card issue

Hey,

I just installed FreeBSD and everything works great except for my
networking. I have a computer with an integrated network card from
Intel, which was picked up fine.

However, my other card, a PCI Belkin Wireless F5D7000 is not being
recognized. This is a problem because the integrated NIC has no
connection, I'm on a wireless network. Any clue on how to make FreeBSD
pickup this interface correctly? Right now it's showing it as "unknown
network device"

Thanks