Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:37:35 +0200 (CEST)
From:      <alex@gate.fan.priv.at>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <charon@labs.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which is better ?

unfortunatelly my knowledge is too limitated,
to feel free to reply to emails from your mailing list,
and time too is too less, so i eliminated myself from the question-
mailing list.

but such mails, can make my day better when i come at work and i am really
pissed-off.

i like that....so thanks a million
adios
alex