Date:      27 Mar 2001 06:33:39 -0800
From:      Vicky@Vic.ky
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        question@freebsd.org
Subject:   Important email

Dear sirs,

I just receive this email today at my box (root):
---------------------------------
SUBJECT:
3 Mar 26 Mail System Internal Dat    (523) DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA

the that email CONTAINS:
Date: 26 Mar 2001 14:14:29 +0700
From: Mail System Internal Data <MAILER-DAEMON@myboxname.com>
Subject: DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA

This text is part of the internal format of your mail folder, and is not
a real message.  It is created automatically by the mail system software.
If deleted, important folder data will be lost, and it will be re-created
with the data reset to initial values.

What I need to ask is, Is that email REALLY from my servers's MAILER-DAEMON? is it safe? can I delete it?, I kinda confused here since I never receive such an email like that.

Please reply, I need to know very quickly. I thoughts I'm not save =/

Thank you
Regards,
Vicky