Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 1998 23:16:15 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        jcwells@u.washington.edu
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sub

My hidden microphone recorded Jason C. Wells (jcwells@u.washington.edu)
saying:

% On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, Wes Peters wrote:
%
% >If *I* send a message with the subject "DOM" do I get to take
% >over the mail list?
%
% Grooooooaaaaannnn !!!!
%
% Wes, where are you and what are you doing in that handbasket?

I'm glad *somebody* finally got that.  ;^)

By the way, how did your system come to be named "weber"?  I (along with
the illustrious Terry Lambert) am an alumus of Weber State University,
but the spelling (and pronounciation "wee-bur") is rare outside, er,
Weber County.