Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 1998 01:06:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>, "FreeBSD Current Users' list" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Pb with COMPAT_LINUX_THREADS

I agree with your suggestion, as long as I don't get crucified for
moving 300 bytes from the u area into malloc'd space.

The ifdef'd version is to let people look at it and think about it..
possibly  as has been suggested, the malloc'd space might only be used if
there is a sharing of signals. Otherwise it might remain in the U area.