Date:      Fri, 5 Sep 1997 10:45:40 -0500
From:      james@reef.com (James Buszard-Welcher)
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Laptop/X configuration collection

Hi.  I was wondering if there was a place where people are
recording: "I've got it working" information for various
Laptop/X configurations.  For me, it took quite a while to
get X running in 800x600 on my laptop (Micron Millennia TransPort,
which uses <shudder> the Cirrus Logic chipset).

I wouldn't mind putting my config up somewhere where those
looking for it would find it...  there has got to be some
FreeBSD or Linux mobile config page out there. Anyone know
what the standard place for this info is? (Or if it exists?)

--
James Buszard-Welcher | VOX 847.729.8600 | "It's not the stuff...
Technical Director    | FAX 847.729.1560 |  it's the power to