Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 1995 12:41:00 -0400
From:      dennis@et.htp.com (dennis)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   WAN beta sites wanted

Emerging Technologies has recently completed a port of their BSD/OS serial
drivers to FreeBSD 2.0. Looking for quality beta test sites. The product
supports full IP routing interfaces to our hi-performance boards up to 4mbs
with  the following protocols.

- Frame Relay (Annex D and LMI)
- X.25 (rfc 877 and 1358)
- Raw HDLC
- Cisco compatible HDLC
- LAPB

The product also supports data compression on all interfaces/LCNS/DLCIS and
IPX / IPXWAN routing over serial or Frame Relay.

The port was rather trivial so we don't anticipate many surprises.
Interested parties please reply directly to me via e-mail.

Dennis
Emerging Technologies, Inc.

dennis@et.htp.com