Date:      Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:21:25 -0300
From:      Paul Matlock <maillists@matlock.ca>
To:        Ricardo Benq <rbenq@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Updating PF

On Fri, 2007-31-08 at 17:06 +0000, Ricardo Benq wrote:

> This way I thought I have an old version of PF and since Im still testing
> its functionalities to see if its worth using in a production environment I
> think is a good idea to have the latest version.

It may be best for you to use OpenBSD 4.1 if you want to test the latest
version of PF. There has been a score of changes since OpenBSD 3.6.

Oh, and it is definitely worth using in a production environment. I've
been running it for a few years, we replaced a checkpoint vpn network
with it and have never looked back :-)

Paul