Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:27:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bob K <melange@yip.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

Given the number of incorrect subscription requests I see on -stable,
perhaps the subscription information on the webpages/docs/welcome message
could include a link which would look like this:

mailto:majordomo@freebsd.org?body=subscribe%20freebsd-stable

which would hopefully cut down on it?  This could also be modified for the
other lists, as I'm sure they suffer from the same problem.

--
Bob <melange@yip.org>
"Reality is the only word in the language that should always be used