Date:      Tue, 3 Nov 1998 23:39:53 +0100
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [danielh@privat.toplink.de: FreeBSD WebPage]

----- Forwarded message from Daniel Haischt <danielh@privat.toplink.de> -----

Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 21:23:54 +0100
From: Daniel Haischt <danielh@privat.toplink.de>
To: wosch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: FreeBSD WebPage

Hello

I'm working at a WebDesign studio which is developing huge web sites for
companys like Porsche Microsoft Hewlett Packard etc.

I'm running FreeBSD now for about a year (including a web-, pop-, irc-,
and ftp server.
I'm completly satisfied with the stability of FreeBSD and so I want to
give something in return to the whole FreeBSd community.

Regarding to your new web site's Look & Feel you may need some help for
your site.

Whenever you need some help, (maybe you want to realize some other web
related projects in the near future), feel free to contact me.

Best Regards

Daniel Haischt

----- End forwarded message -----