Date:      Sat, 18 Nov 2000 10:55:52 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "Evren Yurtesen" <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: limiting user activitiy via MAC addresses

Evren,

I've never attempted this, but you might be able to achive your goals
through the use of static arp entries and using ipfw to block any unused
IP addresses.  This would effectively restrict individual machines to a
single, predefined IP address.  The arp man page will show you how to
create a permanent static arp entry.

To simplify configuration, you might want to look into DHCP for address
assignment.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks

It's always a long day, 86400 doesn't fit into a short.