Date:      Wed, 02 Sep 1998 08:55:32 -0700
From:      Tamiji Homma <thomma@BayNetworks.COM>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   aout-to-elf switch

Hi,

I decided to switch to ELF on my test boxlast night since many
people were reporting successful transition.  I cvsup'ed around
8pm PDT on September 1st.

I did rm -rf /usr/obj just in case before make aout-to-elf.

make aout-to-elf failed at building /usr/sbin/amd complaining
about "#define P(x) x" macro not being defined.  I could fix
the problem but I should not have to since people are not seeing
this problem.

I saw make -j# had some problem with amd build but it seems nobody
is reporting this...  But I'm not doing make -j.

Any idea?

PS: I hope this is nothing to do with smp.  Running a few days old SMP.
    Right?

Thanks

Tammy