Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 1997 12:12:28 +0000 ()
From:      Felipe Rivera Marquez <felipe@informador.com.mx>
To:        Dev Chanchani <dev@trifecta.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   SUMMARY: SCSI bus reset

	Well, Dev give me the hint to fix the problem.

	I already had configured the DMA transfer speed to 5 mb/s

	The thing was a jumper on the host (Ultrastor 14F)

	Jumper Block 13, 3-4 was OUT, wich means Host Adapter initiated
	sync negotiation. It has to be IN, wich means target initiated
	sync negotiation .

	And that was all the thing. Thanx to everybody