Date:      Sat, 1 Jul 2000 11:34:11 +0800 (SGT)
From:      Chan Tur Wei <twchan@singnet.com.sg>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bugfix for xfstt-1.1 port

Hi,

Apologies if this is in the wrong discussion group... I think I fixed a bug in
the xfstt server that's causing it to hang the X server at random, most
usually when viewing things using Courier New-regular font.  How should I
proceed with this?

The author of the code called realloc() but neglected to fix up some pointers
to the data within hence causing merry SIGSEGV's at random.  I suspect on
other platforms their realloc() code doesn't shift locations if one is
shrinking memory, but this is purely a hypothesis.

Who should I mail to get the code fixed?

Regards

  -T.W.Chan-