Date:      Sat, 7 Jul 2007 11:36:28 -0500
From:      Jeff Isaac <cineveggie.lists@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Just checking in on FreeBSD PowerPC

Hello all!

Well, it's been a while since I've been on here! I haven't even been
running FreeBSD recently as it won't boot on my XW9300 :-(

But! I am still eagerly interested in the progress of the PPC port.
Other than the news page, I haven't seen much on the FreeBSD site in
the way of change for the past six months or a year, and the last
major update to the PPC site is dated from 2005! So, this begs the
question, how are things? How is the platform coming along? Has the
status of any of the drivers/kernel/boot issues changed since 2005?
If you guys need help keeping the PPC port webpage up to date, while
I don't know what I could do without intimate knowledge of the port,
I'd be happy to try to help :-)

Thanks!

- Jeff