Date:      Sun, 13 May 2001 05:56:48 -0400
From:      prayer@cyberministry.com
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Free Biblical Personality Profile at www.personalitystyle.com

I am a pastor that has spent many years in Christian counseling. It was so refreshing to find Christian resources that made it easier to work with  couples or individuals that were struggling with their identity and self worth. I am pleased to now be working with the very company that helped impact not only my ministry, but my own marriage and family.

THe site is www.personalitystyle.com  You can take a mini profile for free, not only for yourself but for others. I have worked with many ministries across the country that actually upgraded to full reports for their entire staff and all those who came for counseling. THat is up to you. Please be my guest to take the FREE profile.

God Bless
Pastor Brad Smith
PS- see www.discinsights.com for material to use in family and pastoral counseling arenas also. We have a toll free number at 1-800-779-DISC