Date:      Wed, 9 May 2001 18:59:13 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "Mauro 01" <mauro.01@libero.it>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Support for US Robotics ISDN Modem PCI Internal

This really should have been sent to freebsd-questions .... the
experts tend to get somewhat annoyed with people asking / answering
techo questions in freebsd-newbies :)

If the thing works in WinNT4 you "may" be in luck. I'm not that
surprised about W2K because its had some significant changes. FreeBSD
is reasonably forgiving with hardware
so its worth trying the nearest best guess. Not having messed with
ISDN cards (cost of ISDN in OZ is criminal) I haven't a clue whether
the generic kernel has support for any of those devices, however a
poke through both the "GENERIC" and the "LINT" kernel config files
might be rewarding